Jason B. ToonMember
- Email Jason B. Toon
Mr. Toon earned his Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1996. He is licensed to practice in Oklahoma, Texas, the Muscogee (Creek) Nation, and six Federal Districts. With a devout dedication to ethics and professionalism, he has represented hundreds of clients in a very broad range of legal matters.
He is committed to providing his clients with the highest quality of legal services. He works hard to protect the rights of individual and business clients alike throughout Texas and Oklahoma in many types of legal matters in both State and Federal courts. His clients can call on him when they need aggressive and effective legal representation and can expect thorough, vigorous, ethical and professional legal representation at a fair price.
He believes that a good attorney-client relationship is one that is based upon mutual respect, trust and confidence. Clear, open and frequent communication is essential for clients to understand their legal matters and the legal services their attorneys provide. He strives to understand his clients’ needs and tailor his services accordingly. He knows that his clients demand legal services of the highest quality, therefore his goal is to consistently meet, or exceed, their expectations.
Mr. Toon’s Legal Practice Includes:
– Auto Dealer Fraud
– Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 & 13 – Business & Consumer Debtors)
– Bankruptcy Creditor Claims
– Business Law
– Civil Litigation
– Creditor Rights
– Criminal Defense
– General Practice
– Mortgage / Lender Negotiations
– Personal Injury
– Real Estate Disputes
Although Mr. Toon is a litigation lawyer, he realizes that a costly and time consuming courtroom battle is not always in the client’s best interest. He works hard to find other, less costly ways to resolve disputes to his client’s satisfaction. He encourages the parties in a dispute to avoid litigation and to consider alternative methods for resolving their disputes. These alternative methods can be simple negotiations or a more structured mediation or arbitration. In many cases, he finds that one of these methods will help the parties involved reach an agreement quickly and cost-effectively. If an agreement cannot be reached and litigation is necessary, he will fight aggressively to get his client the best result possible. If he cannot assist you in your particular legal needs, he would be happy to refer you to one of his colleagues.
- OKLAHOMA BAR ASSOCIATION – Member. Trustee: Oklahoma Bar Foundation Board of Trustees 2003-2006. YLD Delegate: OBA Management Assistance Program 1999-2000. YLD Delegate: OBA Law Day Committee 2000-2002. YLD Board of Directors Liaison 2003-2006.
- TEXAS BAR ASSOCIATION – Member.
- MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION BAR ASSOCIATION – Member.
- SANTA BARBARA YOUNG PROFESSIONALS – Past Member.
- LEADERSHIP SANTA BARBARA COUNTY – Alumni: Class of 2011. Vice President. Board of Directors. Executive Committee. Curriculum Chair.
- AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION – Past Member.
- PHI DELTA PHI INTERNATIONAL LEGAL HONOR SOCIETY – Member.
- DALLAS ASSOCIATION OF YOUNG LAWYERS – Past Member. Freedom Run Committee 2007-2008.
- TULSA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION – Past Member. Outstanding Young Lawyer 1999-2000. President’s Award for Outstanding and Dedicated Service 2001-2002 & 2002-2003. Board of Directors 1999-2003. Chair: Young Lawyers Division 1999-2000. Vice-Chair: Young Lawyers Division 1998-1999. Chair: YLD Golf Classic 1999-2000. Chair: Law Schools/Mentoring Committee 2001-2002. Vice-Chair: Law Schools/Mentoring Committee 2000-2001. Law Day Committee 1997-2004. Chair: Law Day Committee 2002-2003. Chair: Law Day Fair 1998-2004.
- UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT – Admitted to the Northern, Eastern & Western Districts of Oklahoma & Texas.
- UNIVERSITY OF TULSA – Alumni. Board of Directors 2000-2004. Executive Secretary 2002-2003. Executive Treasurer 2003-2004. Member: Alumni Relations Committee 1996-2004. Chair: Alumni Relations Committee 2000-2002. Chair: Chilifest Cookoff 1998-2004, 2006.
- YOUTH SERVICES OF TULSA – Advisor. Director / Instructor: Tulsa County Youth Court Program 1998-2001.
If you would like to contact Mr. Toon, he would be happy to discuss any questions of law you might have. You may call him at (918) 585-9155 or you may e-mail him at [email protected].